It is the only system designed specifically to retrofit to all vacuum pump types including water ring.
The C.S.L. Varivac system was the first vacuum pump control system for milking dairies of its type in the world. It was designed and developed by Corkill Systems in 1996. The system has won awards in 1998, 1992 and 2004 NZ National Fieldays plus NZ National ECANZ award in 1999, for energy savings and innovation. The controller will control all current types of vacuum pumps in use today including twin or multiple motor and pump setups including early model oil vane pumps.
The system has won awards in 1998, 1992 and 2004 NZ National Fieldays plus NZ National ECANZ award in 1999, for energy savings and innovation.
Key Features of the Varivac
- Greater overall dairy power savings. Power savings of 40 – 80% on the vacuum pump motor alone.
- Generally reduces herd Somatic Cell Counts (SCC).
- First Environment Compatible (minimising stray voltage effects).
- Generally faster milking times due to happier cows. (approx 15 minutes per 500 cows).
- Reduces noise due to lower pump speeds and no Air Regulator inrush noise. Improved hygiene due to no air regulator air admissions. Forget about cleaning air regulators!
- Can increase vacuum reserve by up to 20%, if needed.
- Vacuum system components wear reduced due to lower pump speeds.
- High capital depreciation asset – 60%. (NZ).
- A VARIVAC can be retrofitted to any vacuum pump and it’s particularly suited to water ring type vacuum pumps (highest power users).
- System can easily be installed between milkings.
- Supplied with IP55 rating (IP66 also available).
- Single controller operates multiple Vacuum Pump Systems.
- “Milk” and “Wash” and “Herd Test” menus allow user selectable vacuum levels.
- Available from 4Kw (5.5hp) through to 30Kw (40hp).
- Soft starting and controlled stop by controller reduces shock load wear factor.
- The controller provides improved motor protection.
- The controller provides information readouts in English.
- Automatic Motor Adaptation provides best possible motor performance.
- Payback times within two seasons in most installations.
- System manufactured to a Telarc Registered Quality Standard.
- VARIVAC uses Danfoss high quality, high-reliability controllers, backed by an international service network.
- In-built Radio Frequency suppression and power spike filters as standard. Meets all Australasian radio frequency suppression standards.
Make an Enquiry